- 1 Available internships at Guinness Plc
- 2 About the Guinness Nigeria Internship
- 3 Educational Requirements
- 4 Qualitative Requirements:
- 5 Undergraduate Interns Elegibilty:
- 6 Internship Description
- 7 Advertise with us: Click Here To Get started!
Guinnes Interships Application 2018:Are you in 400 Level or HND1 in Any Nigerian tertiary institution s and you have not secured any IT places? Here is another opportunity for you. This publication is to announce to you of the ongoing 11 new internship/Industrial training/siwes opportunities at Guinness Nigeria PLC. The Guinness Nigeria internship covers various academic disciplines such as Engineering, Administration, Sciences, Agriculture etc. Do well to apply now.
The Internships is available in the states listed below:
- Edo State
- Lagos State
Available internships at Guinness Plc
- Production Services Automation Assistant
- Utility Assistant
- Manufacturing Management Systems Implementation Support
- Agribusiness Support
- Quality Assurance Intern
- Maintenance Planner Assistant
- CODEX Data Analyst
- Quality System Intern
- Inventory Management Intern
- Logistics Operations Intern
- Codex Data Entry Intern
About the Guinness Nigeria Internship
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
- Interns must be students in an accredited academic and/or technical institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND) or technical certificate.
- Intending Interns must be in the Electrical engineering field to be eligible for this role
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
Undergraduate Interns Elegibilty:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply
- Maintain a safe, Healthy and Risk Free Working Environment
- Maintain, Repair and Optimize Plant and Associated Devices
- Collate Equipment, spares and relevant documentation
- Continuously improve plant, process equipment and systems
- Ensure all safety sensors, reflector & safety controls are in good working condition.
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental management system, and occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities
- The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months;