2017 Nlng Undergraduate scholarship program: Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for 2017 Nigeria LNG Limited University undergraduates scholarship scheme.
Who Can Apply For NLNG Scholarship Program?
To be qualified for the 2017 NLNG Undergraduate scholarship, applicants must;
- Have excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting
- Be top- score at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a full-time Year ONE student of any Nigerian Universities
- Not be on any other Scholarship award
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG limited.
How To Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates are to visit www.nigerialng.com
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, and then click on the scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copied as attachments:
- Passport sized photograph
- WASC or NECO Result
- JAMB Result
- University Admission Letter
- University Student ID card
- LGA Letter of Identification
Please note the following
- You are to fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application to you
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Applicants are therefore ad vised to check their mailbox from time to time and on the NLNG website
Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments/documents
- Non adherence to criteria for award
The deadline for the 2018 NLNG undergraduate Scholarship is May 18th, 2018.