Brosch Engineering Services is an indigenous Engineering Company capable of handling every conceivable design in Construction, Civil Engineering and Allied fields. Brosch Engineering Services has significant experience in the maintenance and engineering capability of rotating and reciprocating equipment and providing electrical power solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Front Desk Representative
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum OND; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
Job Position: Customer Service Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- HND (Minimum) in any Engineering field.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, or assistant manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
All qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover letter to: email@example.com