Applications are invited from from suitably qualified candidates for 2018 Total E&P/NNPC career/job opportunities. Candidates who qualified for this job are hereby advice to apply before the deadline.
About Total E&P/NNPC
Total, a major energy operator, is the world’s fourth largest international oil and gas company as well as a major integrated player in low carbon energies. Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG), an affiliate of the Group, is a leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We are committed to energy that is affordable, reliable and clean in compliance with the highest safety and environmental standards.
Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 98,000 employees worldwide to make energy better every day.
The following disciplines are eligible to apply for the job.
- Human Resources
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Production Operations
- Security Operations
- Health Safety & Environment
- Supply Chain Management
Method of application
To apply, simply visit our website at
Tips for navigating the website:
l) If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
2) On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’.
3) Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
4) Click on ‘Advanced Search’
a) In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
b) Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
c) Select your job preference to view details of the job.
5) Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
6) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have existing one. This is mandatory.
7) Please fill the form accordingly.
8) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note : ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
TEPNG advertises vacancies on it’s careers website www.careers.total.com and is not responsible for any vacancies published outside this website.
Deadline of application
Application runs from 21st May 2018 till 4th June 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.