- 1 About the company
- 2 About Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program
- 3 Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program Requirement
- 4 Advertise with us: Click Here To Get started!
Here an opportunity for you! Application are invited from qualified students for 2018 Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program. You are advice to make use of this wonderful opportunity and secure an industrial attachment with Addax Petroleum Nigeria.
Before you go on, Check list of ongoing undergraduates internships you about to miss
About the company
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited, (APDNL) is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the highest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide
As part of its commitment to the development of young professionals, APDNL is providing opportunities for bright and Intelligent undergraduates for its annual Summer Internship
About Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program
Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program Covers the following disciplines
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Business Management
- International Management
Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program Requirement
Open to the following:
- Engineering and GeoSciences Disciplines- Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Geology and Geophysics
- Social Sciences Disciplines – Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Law, International Management etc.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%. Transcripts must be submitted
- Completion of 2nd year of University degree program . (Final year students are NOT eligible for this program).
- Meet other selection criteria as required for the program.
How to Apply
Send the following document
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Cover Letter,
- Copy of ID and
- transcripts of academic results to: