Charity scholarship funding for undergraduates Attention has been drawn to the general public that the application for the 2018 African Charity scholarship funding for undergraduates, postgraduates has begun. Candidate who wish to undergo this scholarship program are therefore advice to apply now.
About AFRICAN CHARITY
Our Trustee Board and Officers are comprised of an incredible array of philanthropic, passionate, seasoned individuals with deep and sincere investments in the foundation’s mission for local empowerment and upliftment. Providing oversight to ensure financial and strategic efficiencies on all the foundation’s efforts and operations, they are deeply committed to humanitarian and philanthropic empowerment and development work to enhance and create opportunities for significant impact and growth in the Africa and the world at large.
Scholarship Programme Details
- African Charity hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2017/2018 AFRICAN CHARITY National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
- The programme aims to improve and promote academic excellence and promote the skills of young Africans. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their very first year to the completion of their Degree.
Eligible Courses of Study: Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian or Ghanian Tertiary Institutions are invited to submit an electronic Application on https://www.africancharity.net/registration
- Agricultural Sciences
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Building/ Construction/Architecture
- Law Management Sciences
- Life/Biological Sciences
- Physical/Applied Sciences and
- Social Sciences.
African Charity Eligiblity:
To be eligible candidates must have…
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at: https://www.africancharity.net/registeration to provide the required Background, Personal and Educational details, and upload Scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG or PNG format, and not more than 200kilobytes (kb) (Red or White Background);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E)
- Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- Birth Certificate;
- O’ Level Result(s); and
- ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable –
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or Ghana.
- Have at least five (5) credits in not more than two sittings including Mathematics and English Language.
- Not be a Final Year Student.
- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
- Applicants must have been offered admission into any tertiary institution of the country
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 2.25 in a 5-grade system or 1.5 in a 4-grade scale for 2nd year (200 level) and above or its equivalent in other grade system.
- Newly admitted undergraduate must have a minimum UTME score of 180.
DEADLINE Applications should be submitted online on or before 22nd April, 2018.
Examination Date: 2nd – 11th May, 2018.