We are a dedicated ICT Training and service delivery hub, passionate to up-skill and improve the employability and ‘skill-ability’ of our learners, develop their own digital voice, deepen their web footprint and expand their creative innovation as well as provide Web, Apps and Digital Solutions to clients accross African continent and beyond.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Position: ICT Intern
Job Location: Lagos
This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with senior staff.
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
Areas of ICT Training Fields That Will Be Covered
- Motion Graphics
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
- Business development intern
- Freelance marketing executive
- Web Design and Development
- Graphics Designs
- 3D Animations
- Video Editing
Benefit of Internship
Note that you that after a period of intensive training as well as career-path mentor-ship and once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience.
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
- Must be the age of 21 – 26
- Must be school internship for a year
- Must have a waec result to apply
- Must have a laptop
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performance
Location of Applicants:
Applicants should be residents of these areas: Egbeda, Idimu,Ipaja, Iyana-Ipaja, Ayobo, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Dopemu, Igando and other nearer environs
Application Closes on…
6th jan, 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters, upload your school internship form,Resume and completed internship application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Information Technology Support Internship”/area of concentration
Application materials will not be considered without a Cover letter, Resume and completed internship application.
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interview.