2018 ATS ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAM IS NOW ONLINE!
SECOND BATCH FOR 2018! DON'T MISS IT!!
Engineering like every profession is technical, skill and experience based.
ATS Engineering Training Centre is a renowned brand within Nigeria in the training of Engineers. We boast of an instructing team of practicing practitioners with a wealth of real-time experience in their various fields.
Our objective is transferring these skills acquired overtime to prospective engineers thereby bridging the experience gap fresh Engineers often have.
This is a good time to undertake our training as the Nigerian Oil industry is picking up. Total's Ikike project started a few weeks ago and we are expecting Zabazaba offshore project before June which will impact the labour market significantly.
We offer training programs on the following fields:
- Piping Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical systems Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Stress and Support Analysis
- Offshore Structures
The course contents and instructor’s profiles of each of the above courses can be found on our website (www.atsalliedgroup.com)
The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program:
- Participants should be able to defend 1-3 years real-time job experiences.
- Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
- Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization
- Participants will be trained on two (2) out of the following softwares: AutoCAD, ETAP, MicroStation, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Plant Design System (PDS), Navisworks, CADWorx, STAAD pro, SACS, INTools, CEASAR II, PVLITE; depending on industry demand for each particular field (see each departmental course content for clarity).
- Help in providing likely test/interview questions and answers
- Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
TRAINING START DATE: 28th April 2018
DURATION: 2 months, weekends only (Saturdays, Sundays)
FEE: Remains 20% slash due to recession
Address: 2nd Floor, Dulux building KM18 Igbo-Efon bus-stop, Lekki expressway,Lagos
DFQ Standard Limited
Suite 12, Victoria Plaza, Rumuodara Junction, East-West Road
Bequel Learning Centre
No. 14, Wole Soyinka Avenue, Opposite
Glass House, Setraco Junction, Setraco, Gwarinpa , FCT
FOR ONLINE COURSE: firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE FOR ONLINE COURSES: Remains 40% slashed
For guidance call: 07034319429, 08182855747, 08054055699
Like every profession, engineering is all about exposure.