The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has published the screening fees payable by candidates who applied for the Postgraduate programme of the university in the 2017/2018 academic session.
The following is the schedule of fees payable by each candidate for the screening test.
PhD Candidates: N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
PGD and Masters Candidates: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
Date for Payment: Payment must be completed before Monday, 23rd October 2017
• Log on to www.remita.net
• Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
• Select the MDA (Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
• On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
* For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2017/2018 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
* For PhD, search and click on “2017/2018
UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
• Enter other relevant information
• Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
• Please bring the Print out to the screening venue. This print out admits.
NOTE: Date of Screening Test: Monday 30th October to Friday, 3rd November, 2017
ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY MONDAY, 23RD OCTOBER 2017 SHALL RECEIVE THE FINAL INVITATION FOR THE SCREENING TEST.
The School of Postgraduate Studies wishes you success in your application.
Dr. Ifeyinwa F. Anolue,
School of Postgraduate Studies.