Attention has been drawn to all applicants concerning the activities of the Fraudsters so called “Afican Charity“ who claim to award a scholarship worth of about $1500 to the successful candidates. 9flux.com therefore by this notice advice its users to disregard the activities of these fraudsters and to clear your doubt that the scholarship scheme of African Charity is pure fake.
Recall that African Charity has early week sent an sms to the applicants requesting them to compete their registration and also pay the sum of NGN1550 for mastercard shipping fee.
Urgent notice: No person should make the payment of N1550 requested by African Charity for shipping fee due to the following reasons:
- No beneficiary of this scholarship has been ascertained
- Some people who were not shortlisted were able to take the quiz
- The quiz is still on even after closure on the 13th
- No persons from Ghana is aware of the scholarship
- The sponsors of the scholarship are unknown
- The scholarship is not broadcasted on any genuine website and Lastly,
- Those who didn’t recieve the message for mastercard can also apply for the mastercard
Succinctly, award of the sum of $1,500 which is equivalent to N540,000 but cannot afford to ship a mastercard but requested applicants to pay N1,550 is dubious.
The payment of N1550(a token amount) for N540, 000 ridiculous scholarship might tempt you to pay but you are indirectly enriching the scammers. If approximately 500 applicant should pay N1,500, these scammers will be making the total sum of 775,000 (close to a million naira). This scam is done every year and no beneficiary is known.
However, paying approximately 500 applicants the sum of $1500 dollars(excluding postgraduate $3500) will be $750,000 which is equivalent to N405, 000, 000 (405 million naira excluding postgraduates which is approximately 945 million if there 500 applicants) These amounts of scholarships total over a billion naira. Yet, Nigeria Government doesn’t know about it (being a african scholarship)….
Who is scamming who?
Beware!! Take note till further information