Oil and Gas trainee job: Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Amending applicant’s CVs
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organisational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role
- Obtaining references
- Taking incoming calls and questions
- Maintaining the company database
- Organising consultant’s schedules
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closes on 3rd April, 2018.