Nestlé is the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company worldwide. As part of our commitment to develop talent in Africa, Nestlé Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Centre in Agbara.
- The Programme will last for 6 months
- Participants will be engaged in riotous theoretical and practical trainings
- They will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various plants within the factory
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- SIWES documents from School
- Photocopy of Valid School ID (not association or Library ID)
- Clear hand Written application letter
The Application letter should be brief and contain the following information
- School Matriculation Number
- Course of Study
- Current Year
- Duration of IT (Indicating Starting and Ending date)
- Contact Email and Mobile Number.
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted manually at
NESTLE NIGERIA PLC
22/24, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju,
P. M. B. 21164, Ikeja, Lagos.
Applicants should submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This application can be done twice in a year,
2nd January 2018 – 25th January 2018
1st June 2018 – 25th june 2018
Nestle internship Exam usually contain English and Mathematics each having 10 questions respectively, the time frame is usually short (10mins for each) hence you need to be familiar with their scope before entering the exam hall.